||Special Topics in Signals, Systems & Control
||prof.dr.ir. J. Hellendoorn
|Contact Hours / Week x/x/x/x:
||Exam by appointment
||The lecture has a changing content, directed towards the current developments in signal analysis, system identification and control engineering. It either consists of contributions from different lecturers, and is sometimes organized in the form of a seminar sequence with active participation of students.
Please notice that the course is not offered every year. Check Blackboard for details.
||Acquire competence to report on a particularly chosen scientific development within signal analysis, system identification or control
• Identify essentials in an advanced scientific article or book chapter about signals, systems or control
• Compose a summary with a balanced exposition of generic aspects, details, examples
• Orally report on results of investigation, including an educated evaluation of the subject
• Defend presentation and evaluation in a scientific discussion with audience
• Enter a scientific dispute about the particular topic of specialization of a fellow-student
|Literature and Study Materials:
||Lecture notes or book to be announced