Modeling and Control of Hybrid Systems
- Extra information:
- pdf files of the slides:
Note: For Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 7 only the material
and results discussed in the slides should be studied
for the written exam
(see also the topic Examination); for
these chapters the lectures notes serve as background reading.
- pdf file of the description of the assignment:
- Version 4 (June 9, 2017)
- The differences between Version 2 and Version 1 are indicated in
blue (note in particular that the unit for the sampling time to be
used in Step 2.6 on page 4 is now specified:
- The differences between Version 3 and Versions 1 and 2 are indicated in
green. In particular, we have added a hint on page 6 (top) on how to
transform an absolute value in the objectuive function.
- The differences between Version 4 and Versions 1, 2, and 3 are indicated in
purple. In particular, we have
specified the units for Rf in Step 2.4, added a hint
in Step 2.4, corrected the range for j in the last term of
(1) in Step 2.7, and updated the electricity price in Step 2.8.
- matlab interface script for solving MILPs using cplex: