Currently, we have a vacancy for
- a tenure-track assistant professor position in the field of
Nonlinear and Adaptive Systems and Control
fundamental research topics of the position include, but are not
- adaptive control of nonlinear systems and/or hybrid systems
- analysis and control of networks with nonlinear or hybrid dynamics
- integrated model-based and learning-based control
- big data methods for systems and control
- nonlinear time-delay systems
- mixed human-machine decision making.
Click this link
for more information.
Deadline for applications: July 16, 2019
This page is maintained by
De Schutter. Last modification: July 1, 2019.