Dr. Javier Alonso-Mora, Assistant Professor
Autonomous Multi-Robots Lab. Delft University of Technology
I currently have an opening for a PhD position. Excellent prospective PhD and Post-doc candidates may send me their CV, publication list, transcript, motivation letter and 2-3 references.
Excellent researchers looking for a postdoctoral position may also contact me.
I am supervising several student projects in multi-robot motion planning and control, navigation in dynamic environments, human-swarm interaction and intelligent transportation.
Environmental monitoring with teams of robots [pdf]
Human-swarm interaction and control [pdf]
Decision making for self-driving cars in urban environments [pdf]
On-demand ride-sharing for smart public transportation [pdf]
- Why are you interested in this project? What would you like to achieve?
- What is your experience relevant to this project? This could be past projects, past courses; theoretical knowledge or practical experience, related to constrained optimization, planning and/or robotics.
- When would you like to start and which courses will you have left by then?
- Is your motivation to do algorithmic work or applied research?
- Your transcript of record with past courses.
- Available day/times to meet within one/two weeks.
Invited lecturer in the course "Intelligent Vehicles" at TU Delft
Mentor and invited lecturer at MIT 2016:
Duckietown: 2.166 Autonomous Vehicles
Tutorial on Multi-robot Systems at RSS 2015:
Optimal Control and Optimization Methods for Multi-Robot Systems
Teaching Assistant at ETH Zurich 2012:
Autonomous Mobile Robots