The version 0.5 of the Predictor-Based Subspace IDentification Toolbox is recommended with Matlab 7.11 (R2010B). Although older Matlab versions should also work. The m-files should work on all platforms. The mex-files can be compiled under Windows, Mac and Linux, other platforms have not been checked.
- Download and unzip the PBSIDToolbox-0.5.zip in a directory. If you upgrade from an older version, first empty the previous directory.
- Run pbsidsetup to add the directory to the path and compile the mex files. Save the path for the next start of Matlab.
- Restart Matlab. From the Start button, select Toolboxes > Predictor-Based Subspace Identification Toolbox to check that the toolbox is correctly recognized by your system.
- If you upgrade from an earlier version, type rehash toolbox to make sure that Matlab refreshes the function cache.
- Run the examples to look if the functions are running correctly.