- Z. Su, A. Jamshidi, A. Núñez, S. Baldi and B. De Schutter, "Multi-Level condition-based maintenance planning for railway infrastructures-- a scenario-based
Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies
- M. Burger, Z. Su and B. De Schutter, "A node current-based 2-index Formulations
for the fixed-destination multi-depot travelling salesman problem",
European Journal of Operational Research, (online
- Z. Su, S. Baldi and B. De Schutter "Optimal nonlinear solutions for reverse Stackelberg games with incomplete information",
Proceedings of the 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Las Vegas, United States, December 2016. (online
- Z. Su, A. Núñez, S. Baldi, B. De Schutter, "Model predictive control for rail condition-based maintenance: a multilevel approach",
Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE 19th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, November, 2016. (online
- Z. Su, A. Núñez, A. Jamshidi, S. Baldi, Z. Li, R. Dollevoet and B. De Schutter
"Model predictive control for maintenance operations planning of railway infrastructures",
Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computational
Logistics , Delft, The Netherlands, September, 2015. (online
Visit my home page.
- Z. Su, S. Baldi and B. De Schutter "Game-theoretic approach for optimal contract design in railway networks",
34th Benelux Meeting on Systems and Control, Lommel, Belgium, March 2015. (online
This page is maintained by Zhou Su.
Last update: September 4, 2017.