Optimization in Systems and Control
- Slides (pdf files)
assignment, deadline: September 25, 2017, 17.00 pm
assignment (updated on September 20, 2017 and October 4,
2017), deadline: October 9, 2017, 17.00 pm
- The update of September 20, 2017 corrects a typo in the specification of the parameters
a3, b3, and c3 on page 2:
the correct number in the denominator is 200 (and not 20 as was
stated in the previous version).
The update of October 4 clears some possible ambiguities in the
formulation of subquestion 4: we indicate explicitly that the u
values for both k and k+1 can be manipulated
and that the constraints should hold for each of the 2 years
- Group assignment: NLP
assignment (updated on October 19, 2017), deadline: October 30, 2017, 17.00 pm
- The update of October 8, 2017 corrected some typos.
- The changes made in the update of October 13, 2017 are marked
- The changes made in the update of October 19, 2017 are marked
in blue (3 parameter values have been updated in Table 1).
- You are expected to use the functions from the matlab
optimization toolbox (linprog, quadprog, ...)
- Extra notes made during the lectures in 2017-2018:
- List of errata for the lecture notes: ...
- Exams and their solutions:
- Exercises and additional sample exams:
- Matlab m files for the examples in the lecture notes: